Fashion Inspiration

Sunday, December 11, 2011

It is all about Christmas!

 It is Christmas soon!!! It's been very weird for me to celebrate Christmas for the past couple years, the time of me living in the US. Since we celebrate Christmas in January in my country, and people value New Year as a holiday more than Christmas anyways, i was confused about all the Christmas rush happening here. But to be honest, i love it all now. I already have my Christmas outfit picked up (well, just a dress). I put the shoes (suede military inspired over the knee boots from Free People http://www.freepeople.com/shoes-boots/battalion-boot/) i want to wear with it on my Christmas list. And i just got my Christmas tree yesterday. It is my first real and very own Christmas tree, so i started preparing the decoration for it like a month ago. After shopping at Amazon.com, Ebay, flea markets, local christmas shops, Tj Maxx and anywhere i would see the sign of christmas decoration sale i finally created a good collection of vintage/vintage inspired ornaments. I didn't want my tree to have a look straight our of "Better Homes and Gardens" magazine. My boyfirend and i were really excited to have a Christmas tree that would look like a Tree from our childhood.

                                                   Some tea and cookies before we start




Love the colors on this one





 

2 comments:

  1. Cute decorations and nice socks :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень понравился шар и балерина))
    Ну и конечно носки!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...