Fashion Inspiration

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Neon + Pastels + Print + Accessory = Fun Fashion

It is freezing outside, and my bright spring mood seems very odd, i guess. But i always get exited after New Year's. It is time to update your wardrobe with some nautical stripes, buy some boat shoes and anchor necklace. And this season add some neon+pastels for the twist. I only wish i could be on vacation right now. As i promised in a previous post i'll pull some of my neons and try to put a few outfit together.




I worn my neon yellow jeans with a lavender/blue/lime floral shirt, navy blue military inspired jacket and white wedgies. I wasn't sure how this was going to work out, but it is easy with jeans. I have learnt you can wear any colored denim as you would wear your everyday blue jeans. It simplifies the process of picking things that would go with it, and gives you that sophisticated and cool look.  




For this outfit i picked off white lace shirt (it actually has pearl buttons all the way down in the back). I'm planing on wearing all the brights with some jewel tone lace girly things this season. As i mentioned before white and gray always work. I was making some outfits at work today, and discovered light pink and neon yellow combination!!! I added some vintage inspired jewelry (pearls would work too) and put my hair up in a bun.



Sometimes accessory of a right color is more than enough to show your fashion appreciation. I was writing this post and thinking how cool neon jewelry would  look like. And you can DIY these easily too. I guess, i have to stock up on some neon spray paint, and finally get rid of  my old plain bangles.    

   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...