Fashion Inspiration

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Natalia Vodianova






images vogue.ru

I just love this photoshot of Natalia Vodianova for Vogue Russia wearing all the sporty goods from the most sport oriented fashion designers - Stella McCartney, Alexander Wang, Michael Kors. Not only Natalia has been one of the biggest inspiration in my life, but she just looks like my mom when she was my age on these pictures. The hair style from the 70's that was so popular, the running shorts and polyester jackets are just what she used to wear back then. I have to admit i'm not my mother's daughter. I went to an art school while she was still running for the national Olympic team of my home country. And then the only sneakers i was buying were Chuck Taylor Party Sparkle Ox Converse which are not very practical at the gym. Not to mention, i do hate going the gym until these days. And the only think that could drag me there would be  these Acne shorts that Natalia is wearing in one of the pictures. But then, if you think about it, who  in the world would want to wear Acne shorts to the gym?! Wouldn't it just be easier if you throw some lace-up sandals and cute top on and go have fun out in town!
Btw, Natalia just turned 30, she has three kids, and had just announced that she just found herself and was never happier than she is right now. My mom would probably say the same thing!      

2 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! Great editorial!
    And cute blog, love it!
    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...