Fashion Inspiration

Monday, May 28, 2012

Trolley Museum










I've been being a great tourist this past Memorial Day Weekend. We went to explore the Kennebunkport area in Maine, and stopped by the Trolley Museum. I know it is silly, and I felt a little weird among all the tourists riding the trolley with us. But saving grace came from my european accent and slavic face. For half an hour i pretended i was one of them. When it comes to vacation, Kennebunkport is the place to be. What to do if you are a lazy tourist like me? First, eat lots of fresh sea food and empty a few bottles of wine in a nicest restaurants. Second, walk around in downtown and make sure to check out all the amazing art galleries and shops. Even if you think you've seen it all (that's what i thought anyways), you will be surprised! Then drive to the beach and do absolutely nothing, but enjoy life. And, finally for those who have completed all the above and absolutely bored, go see the famous location of Walker's Point (aka the summer residence of George Bush Sr). Don't forget to repeat the whole list over again (skipping the Bush's house, obviously).
My mini stay-in vacation was just great. I have created the list of a "lazy tourist" for myself and put "check" next to every point. Except for the last one. But since i have already met Mr. President, this part of my life should be complete.

Wearing: shirt - Abercrombie and Fitch, skirt - Forever21, shoes - Steve Madden, bracelets and necklaces - from Dannah, watch - Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...