Fashion Inspiration

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bean Boots and Lobster (A Few Good Things About Maine)







There are few good things about Maine that I love and probably would have never been able to try/enjoy/see without  living in Portland for quite a while now. Maine lobsters, amazing summers on the coast,  L.L.Bean Boots – are these essentials that I mention every time someone asks me about the place I live.
There is an L.L.Bean Flagship store 25 minutes away from Portland. I love going there. Especially, after they started a “younger” line - their Signature Collection designed by Alex Carleton and the spring lookbook was styled by one of my favorite bloggers – The Glamourai (you can read about it here). There is so much to say about the brand and creative director of the Signature Collection, that I almost want to write a separate post. Just want to mention for now, that there are more cool “New England” style in Portland. And everything somehow gets connected!



A few displays of the Signature collection setup that i took pictures of in the store.


During the spring 2012 lookbook shoot. image The Glamourai


I bought my Signature Bean boots first thing i found out about the collection. By the way there is a lifetime warranty on any L.L.Bean boots. I don't think anyone brings them back though.

Wearing: Coat - L.L.Bean, Skirt - H&M, Scarf - vintage, Shoes - Steve Madden, Purse - Forever21, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...