Fashion Inspiration

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Paris On My Mind












There is this little coffee shop “Mornings in Paris” right in the heart of Old Port in Portland where I like to go every time I get a chance. It is haven for French lovers like me. Only there I find the best Parisian macaroon, and even there is a line at the counter barista is taking his time making your cappuccino so it comes out the best way it possibly can. There are pictures of Eiffel tower on the brick walls, and shelving is full of antique floral china. I only know one person – my good friend from back home who is now living in London – and who would probably appreciate that place more than I do. I wish I could take her there.
Today we went to take a walk in the Old Port and stopped by in “Mornings in Paris” for a cup of vanilla latte and rose macaroons.

Wearing: Trench  coat – Alexander McQueen for Target, Shirt – Missoni for Target, Boots – Burberry, Purse – Louis Vuitton, Sunglasses - Vogue.     




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...