Fashion Inspiration

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Retro Wu

I'm so late (well, as usual) in posting these pictures of me wearing Jason Wu for Target. But i wanted to share, since Alexa Chung was spotted wearing the same dress! And when the Jason Wu fever is finally gone, and i heard all the different opinions on his Target collaboration, it is about time to share my point of view as well. I don't remember where i heard that, but it is hard not to agree - i only like new things that look like old things. I feel like Jason Wu (and we all know that Jason Wu is all about the girl in his design) did such a great job giving his retro Target collection a chic french vibe. It is not for everyone, but it is something that i can live in.







 

2 comments:

  1. You such natural and beautiful! I very much liked a dress and footwear!
    Envy your weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you. And yes, winter has been great so far here in Portland. I don't need to wear show boots that i hate:))) That's the best part of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...