Fashion Inspiration

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Perfect Beanie










It was cold out today! Thank god for the sun that is out and makes everything way better. I also saw little green leaves on trees today. That is a true sign that spring is almost here. While it is coming along (it is april, no big deal), we should probably still enjoy sunny, but windy days like today. The "perfect beanie" or scarfs/wraps or whatever you can come up with will help fight the weather and give your outfit a new twist. I can't remember where i read this, but "the perfect beanie is so hard to find, and so easy to lose". That is so true, don't you think? I ran out of mine long time ago. Or should i say, i never actually found my "perfect beanie". If you read my blog, you probably know that i'm on a "shopping rehab" this month, and staying away from malls and stores. But good think my boyfriend's closet is always an emergency aid for me. Sometimes i think i should get him a blog too.
Btw: snake skin pattern + pastel stripes is a do this season. Well, every season.

Wearing: shirt - vintage, jeans - 7 For All Mankind, shoes - Bandolino, beanie - borrowed from boyfriend, sunglasses - Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...