Fashion Inspiration

Monday, April 2, 2012

Style.com in a Mail







I have finally received my Style.com/print in a mail a few days ago. I placed an order i think in january (!) and it is finally here. Let me just say - this is going to be my handbook and guide for fall fashion. I'm going to learn every sentence by heart, and read it before i go to bed as a Bible, well my very special fashion bible. Everything from a fall trend report and street style pictures by Tommy Ton to a very emotional articles about Alber Elbaz and Joseph Altuzarra. None of the pictures is random, none of the words is misplaced. Not to mention the cover: a backstage (!!!) at Lanvin photo. Backstage/streetstage/lifestage fashion anybody?? I say "Yes"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...