Fashion Inspiration

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bow Shoes









It is finally warm and nice out. And that means it is time to put your cutest shoes on and walk around without ruining them! I started with my pink suede wedge sandals that have little bows on. I don’t like to overdo the outfit, so I kept the rest of the look simple. Well, just simple enough to fit in the bold striped dress and gentle Roberto Coin necklace too. 
I'm thinking about doing my spring clean up soon, and i'm pretty sure i will find more fun shoes that i have already forgotten about over the winter. And isn't it the best feeling when you discover these kind of finds? I also want to try making a few displays for some of the worthy shoes, bags and accessories. I never used to use any of my clothes as a decor items. Pretty sure boyfriend fill be thrilled! Just kidding. I guess, we will have to have a little discussion on that. 
How do you store your accessories?

Wearing: dress - H&M, shoes - Coconuts by Mattisse, bag - Louis Vuitton, necklace - Roberto Coin.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...