Fashion Inspiration

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Flower Power












I know, i know: every girl in the world probably has these H&M floral pants already (or maybe very similar ones from Zara). But i was so excited when i saw the pair and immediately fell in love with them. Plus, my wishlist never really meets my financial limits, so i was really happy to get such a trendy piece for only $15. I've noticed that budget brands like Zara, Mango, H&M do such a great job catching up on fashion trends every season! And it literally makes my life so much easier.
Back to florals. I'm super excited to wear floral printed... everything (???) this coming spring and summer! I wore my pants with plain silk back shirt, but there are million other ways to wear them. Florals on florals (like here) is another cool thing i want to try sometime soon. 

Wearing: jacket - Collection B, shirt - Forever21, pants - H&M, shoes - Jessica Simpson, necklace - Forever21, sunglasses - Ray Ban. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...